Further Contact Persons
- Prof. Dr. Bärbel Held
- Reichardt, Susanne (2011-BublicBA-BV-1)
- Fischer, Sina (2011/2013-LeadPuMa-1)
The degree programs are targeted at employees and managers working in public administration and public bodies and institutions, as well as supervisors, case guardians and custodians.
Bachelor of Arts: Triannual vocationally integrated Project Competence Concept (PKS) with the degree Bachelor of Arts (B.A.).
Area: Public Management and Education
- Public Management
- Education, Childhood, Integration and Educational Therapy during Pre-adolescence and Adolescence
Master of Arts: Biennial vocationally integrated Project Competence Concept (PKS) with the degree Master of Arts (M.A.).
Area: Public Governance
- Leadership Public Governance
- IT Services and Application Management
- Municipal Debt Management